Cornell provides several financial resources to assist faculty and staff.
- Reimburses eligible employees for qualified adoption expenses.
- Eligible employees can apply to receive grant money for reimbursement toward qualifying child care costs.
- A reimbursement program available to the children of eligible employees in the form of a partial scholarship to study at Cornell or other accredited institutions.
- Provides financial assistance to staff who have experienced an unanticipated, emergency-related financial hardship.
- Offers tenure track and tenured faculty up to $1,000 per academic year in dependent-care expenses incurred while traveling for work.