Cornell provides several financial resources to assist faculty and staff.
Adoption Assistance Program
- Reimburses eligible employees for qualified adoption expenses.
Child Care Grant
- Eligible employees can apply to receive grant money for reimbursement toward qualifying child care costs.
Cornell Children's Tuition Scholarship (CCTS)
- A reimbursement program available to the children of eligible employees in the form of a partial scholarship to study at Cornell or other accredited institutions.
Emergency Care Fund
- Provides financial assistance to staff who have experienced an unanticipated, emergency-related financial hardship.
Faculty Dependent Care Travel Fund
- Offers tenure track and tenured faculty up to $1,000 per academic year in dependent-care expenses incurred while traveling for work.