Get introduced to a random Cornell employee every month for a brief virtual chat!
What is it?
Cornell CoworkerCoffee is a fun new way to connect with other employees.
How does it work?
- If you sign up for Coworker Coffee, you will be randomly matched with a new Cornell colleague once every month.
- Then it's up to the two of you to set up a time to meet for a "virtual coffee."
- CoworkerCoffee will provide you with some fun icebreaker questions you can use to get started.
- “Virtual Coffee” typically lasts about 15-30 minutes.
Why sign up?
- Learn about areas of the university beyond your department/unit.
- Make new friends and grow your network.
- Discover new connections and opportunities.
- It's fun!
A few details:
- If you need to take a month off, you can just skip scheduling a meeting with your match for the month and start again with your new match the following month.
- You can opt-out at any time.
- It's up to all Cornell employees to create and maintain a respectful workplace. Remember our core values and make each connection an opportunity to exercise our Big Red spirit of equity & inclusion!