Cornell Recreation Connection
Providing recreational events for the Cornell community.
The CRC's mission is to encourage camaraderie and the Cornell spirit among staff, faculty, and retirees by providing social and recreational events both virtually and in-person. Get involved with the CRC to help create events or join the mailing list to get event and NYC day trip notifications.
Interested in joining our next meeting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a little break and enjoy some fun with your Cornell colleagues. These events are open to all Cornell staff, faculty, and retirees.
- Saturday, December 2, 2023: Enjoy the day in NYC and leave the driving and parking to us!
- THIS TRIP IS FULL. We are no longer accepting registrations.
- Thursday, December 7th, 2023: Virtual Holiday Scavenger Hunt, 12 noon - 1:00 pm
- Accepting donations now; giveaway postponed until spring 2024
- Check out photos and see who won the costume and office decoration contests!
Get Involved with CRC
Interested in planning events and meeting other colleagues? Join the Cornell Recreation Connection Committee! Help us create new programs and work with the team to decide which events will be offered in the upcoming calendar year.
The team meets monthly and aims to plan at least three on-campus events per year. We also offer virtual lunch time games every month! Join us in connecting our community and to share your ideas. Contact the committee at email@example.com for details.
Looking for information about renting CRC Park?
Contact Conference & Event Services at the Division of Student and Campus Life: 607-253-8368