Preparing for Baby Series, Fall 2022
If you would like to attend a future series, or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesdays, September 21 - November 2: 5:30 - 7:30 pm via Zoom
- September 21: Welcome, Introduction, Work/Life, Wellbeing & Cornell Resources
- September 28: Healthy Pregnancy and Birth Choices with Kate Dimpfl
- October 5: The Labor Process and Birth Planning with Kate Dimpfl
- October 12: Beyond the Birth Day: Immediate Postpartum with Jess Evett
- October 19: Postpartum Relationships and Changes with Jess Evett
- October 26: Breastfeeding Basics with Jeanette McCulloch
- November 2: Pumping with Success & Returning to Work with Jeanette McCulloch and Lizzie Goggs
Being pregnant and becoming parents often feels like navigating 100 different options and even more opinions! There are so many changes your body goes through and lots of new information to learn in a short period of time. This class helps cut through the extra (and unnecessary) noise. The Preparing for Baby series will help you sort through much of the information available for new parents and guide you in making the best decisions for your family. All Cornellians (faculty, staff, postdocs, and students) and their partners/support persons are welcome to attend, free of charge.
For information, please contact email@example.com.
Find additional local and campus events and activities in the Cornell Parenting Newsletter and the Cornellians Parenting During COVID-19: Family Support & Networking Facebook page.