Preparing for Baby Series, Fall 2020
Due to COVID-19, the Fall 2020 Series is being held virtually.
Registration is required.
Being pregnant and becoming parents often feels like navigating 100 different options and even more opinions! There are so many changes your body goes through and lots of new information to learn in a short period of time. This class helps cut through the extra (and unnecessary) noise. The Preparing for Baby series will help you sort through much of the information available for new parents and guide you in making the best decisions for your family. All Cornellians (faculty, staff, postdocs, and students) and their partners/support persons are welcome to attend, free of charge.
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2020 Dates
- September 16: Welcome, Resources and Services Panel; Optional Networking Zoom Dinner
- September 23: Welcome, Resources and Services Panel; Optional Networking Zoom Dinner
- September 30: Healthy Pregnancy and Birth Choices – Part 1, Pregnancy & Preparing for Birth with Kate Dimpfl
- October 7: Healthy Pregnancy and Birth Choices – Part 2, The Labor Process and Birth Planning with Kate Dimpfl
- October 14: Beyond the Birth Day: What to Expect in the Immediate Postpartum with Jess Evett
- October 21: Postpartum Relationship Changes with Jess Evett
- October 28: Breastfeeding, Part 1 - Breastfeeding Basics with Jeanette McCulloch
- November 4: Breastfeeding, Part 2 - Pumping with Success & Returning to Work with Jeanette McCulloch
- November 11: Reserved for any class cancellations
Find additional local and campus events and activities in the Cornell Parenting Newsletter and the Cornellians Parenting During COVID-19: Family Support & Networking Facebook page.
Print as PDF