Preparing for Baby Series, Spring 2021
Due to COVID-19, the Spring 2021 Series is being held virtually.
Registration is required.
Being pregnant and becoming parents often feels like navigating 100 different options and even more opinions! There are so many changes your body goes through and lots of new information to learn in a short period of time. This class helps cut through the extra (and unnecessary) noise. The Preparing for Baby series will help you sort through much of the information available for new parents and guide you in making the best decisions for your family. All Cornellians (faculty, staff, postdocs, and students) and their partners/support persons are welcome to attend, free of charge.
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2021 Dates, 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 2: Welcome, Cornell Wellness, Work/Life Resources, Networking
- Tuesday, March 9: Cornell and Community Resources, Benefits, Childcare, Networking
- Tuesday, March 16: Healthy Pregnancy and Birth Choices – Part 1, Pregnancy & Preparing for Birth
- Tuesday, March 23: Healthy Pregnancy and Birth Choices – Part 2, The Labor Process and Birth Planning
- Wednesday, March 31: Beyond the Birth Day: What to Expect in the Immediate Postpartum
- Wednesday, April 14: Postpartum Relationship Changes
- Wednesday, April 21: Breastfeeding, Part 1 - Breastfeeding Basics
- Wednesday, April 28: Breastfeeding, Part 2 - Pumping with Success & Returning to Work
- Wednesday, May 5: Reserved for any class cancellations
Find additional local and campus events and activities in the Cornell Parenting Newsletter and the Cornellians Parenting During COVID-19: Family Support & Networking Facebook page.
Print as PDF