Wellbeing & Leaves
People Leaders play an important role in enabling employee wellbeing and facilitating employees needs through crises and leaves.
Employee Wellbeing at Cornell
Wellbeing is a multifaceted and continually changing process.
Explore the Dimensions of Employee Wellbeing at Cornell
- Domestic Violence Resources: Campus and local resources available to staff and faculty in need of assistance as a result of domestic or intimate partner violence.
- Navigating Health Challenges: Resources to support staff and faculty who are managing difficult or complex health conditions and crises.
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program: Free and confidential guidance and support to benefits-eligible employees and their partners to address issues that may be affecting their personal lives and/or job satisfaction or performance.
- Caring Community: A central resource where all members of the Cornell community can find help in times of crisis, or support with emotional, physical, social, financial, intellectual, family, or other issues.
- SHARE: The Sexual Harassment and Assault – Response and Education website shares resources for getting help, as well as reporting and education.
- Ombudsman: A safe place where community members may discuss problems or issues within the University.
Leaves & Disability
- Leaves & Disability: What you need to know about leaves of absence, worker’s compensation, and short and long-term disability.
- Accident Report Form
- Leaves for Professors and Academic Staff
- Disability Accommodations
- Catastrophic Leave Call for Donations Sample Letter (doc)