Our students come here from across the United States and all over the world, from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Student Services is here to help them thrive in their academic and personal growth.
Student Services at Cornell
Student and Campus life is a central division with a wide variety of departments and services, including admissions, academic advising, financial aid, identity resources, health & wellness, residential life, career services, and a dazzling array of events and programming. There are many opportunities for mobility and advancement into management roles.
Types of Jobs
Student services roles include many student-facing jobs such as enrollment counselor, student services assistant, academic advising associate, financial aid associate, and residential hall associate; advancing into management, director, and senior director positions.
Learn more about specific IT roles at Cornell and the types of skills and experience required in our Career Navigator Tool.
- Login as a guest
- Select Student Services from the Job Structure list.
- Click on different Job Titles to read general descriptions and requirements
- You can view pay ranges in the Job Profile Attributes tab at the bottom of the page.
- These are generic job descriptions only; responsibilities and requirements of actual job openings will vary by individual role.
- Current Job Openings: check the upper right corner to see whether any job openings for this title are currently available.