Cornell University offers an impressive range of academic support roles.
Academic Support at Cornell
Cornell University was founded on the idea of "any person... any study." The range of subjects studied here is nothing less than astonishing - and there are an extraordinary variety of academic support roles to match. The achievements of every area of study depend on the support of dedicated staff who make it all possible. Jobs in this family can range from part-time or term appointments to permanent career positions.
Types of Jobs
Academic Support jobs can involve student-facing roles such as teaching and creation of educational programs; laboratory and field research; analysis and database management; writing of research reports, and much more.
Learn more about specific Administrative roles at Cornell and the types of skills and experience required in our Career Navigator Tool.
- Login as a guest
- Select Academic Support from the Job Structure list.
- Click on different Job Titles to read general descriptions and requirements
- You can view pay ranges in the Job Profile Attributes tab at the bottom of the page.
- These are generic job descriptions only; responsibilities and requirements of actual job openings will vary by individual role.
- Current Job Openings: check the upper right corner to see whether any job openings for this title are currently available.