Jobs that keep Cornell running!
Auxiliary Services at Cornell
Work in the Auxiliary Services family is decentralized and is administered by various departments, including Dining, the Statler Hotel, Cornell Store, Transportation, and others. Jobs can be seasonal, temporary, part-time, as well as permanent full-time positions.
Types of Jobs
Auxiliary Services roles include jobs such as mail processor, stockkeeper, sales associate, dining associate, and chef, as well as specialized positions such as vehicle mechanic, motor coach operator, theatre manager, and visual/hearing impaired interpreter.
Learn more about specific Administrative roles at Cornell and the types of skills and experience required in our Career Navigator Tool.
- Login as a guest
- Select Auxiliary Services from the Job Structure list.
- Click on different Job Titles to read general descriptions and requirements
- You can view pay ranges in the Job Profile Attributes tab at the bottom of the page.
- These are generic job descriptions only; responsibilities and requirements of actual job openings will vary by individual role.
- Current Job Openings: check the upper right corner to see whether any job openings for this title are currently available.