Finance, Budget & Planning
Stewarding Cornell's resources in support of the university's mission.
Finance, Budget & Planning at Cornell
The Division of Financial Affairs is the central hub for the business side of Cornell, with business service centers located among other colleges and units. Some of the services provided by DFA include payroll, procurement, travel, real estate and capital assets management, and financial systems.
Types of Jobs
DFA jobs can include accounting, auditing, transaction processing, procurement coordination, forecast and development of budgets, strategic planning for financial operations, real estate, investment and risk analysis, research, and payroll.
Learn more about specific Administrative roles at Cornell and the types of skills and experience required in our Career Navigator Tool.
- Login as a guest
- Select Fin/Budget/Planning from the Job Structure list.
- Click on different Job Titles to read general descriptions and requirements
- You can view pay ranges in the Job Profile Attributes tab at the bottom of the page.
- These are generic job descriptions only; responsibilities and requirements of actual job openings will vary by individual role.
- Current Job Openings: check the upper right corner to see whether any job openings for this title are currently available.