Alumni Affairs & Development
The Cornell experience is a lifetime bond that unites alumni with a shared purpose - to do the greatest good.
Alumni Affairs & Development at Cornell
You don't need to be a Cornell alumnus to work at AAD, but understanding Cornell's mission is essential. There is a central Alumni Affairs & Development unit, AAD offices in the colleges, and AAD representatives across the country and internationally.
Types of Jobs
Roles at AAD span a wide variety of responsibilities and can include fundraising, gifts processing, major events, communications and marketing, finance, and IT. There are many opportunities to advance as an individual contributor or into supervisory roles.
Learn more about specific Administrative roles at Cornell and the types of skills and experience required in our Career Navigator Tool.
- Login as a guest
- Select Alumni Affairs Development from the Job Structure list.
- Click on different Job Titles to read general descriptions and requirements
- You can view pay ranges in the Job Profile Attributes tab at the bottom of the page.
- These are generic job descriptions only; responsibilities and requirements of actual job openings will vary by individual role.
- Current Job Openings: check the upper right corner to see whether any job openings for this title are currently available.