Advancing the health and well-being of people and animals.
Health jobs at Cornell
Positions in the Health job family at Cornell can be either for humans at Cornell Health or for animals through the College of Veterinary Medicine.
(Please note that Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City is a separate entity; click here to learn about career opportunities at Weill Cornell).
Types of Jobs
Jobs at the College of Veterinary Medicine include roles such as Animal Tech, Lab Processing, Licensed Veterinary Technician, Radiographer, Farrier, and Veterinarian. Jobs at Cornell Health include positions such as Lifeguard, Pharmacy Technician, Physical Therapist, Counselor Therapist, Nurse, Nutritionist, and Physician.
Learn more about specific Administrative roles at Cornell and the types of skills and experience required in our Career Navigator Tool.
- Login as a guest
- Select Health from the Job Structure list.
- Click on different Job Titles to read general descriptions and requirements
- You can view pay ranges in the Job Profile Attributes tab at the bottom of the page.
- These are generic job descriptions only; responsibilities and requirements of actual job openings will vary by individual role.
- Current Job Openings: check the upper right corner to see whether any job openings for this title are currently available.