Here are resources that may be useful as you get set up in your new role at Cornell.
Visit IT.cornell.edu for support and information.
The Staff IT Resources page is a good place to get started!
- Phones: how to set up Audix voicemail, put a call on hold, transfer a call, and other tasks
- Email: how to set up and use your email account
- Zoom: web and video conferencing service
- Wi-Fi: how to get connected to wireless networks on campus
- Two-Step Login: set up and manage secure authentication (necessary to access Workday)
- LastPass: secure password management service
- Skype for Business: instant messaging
- Box: Share files and collaborate on documents
- NetID: info about using and managing your NetID and password
- Support: Contacts and helpful articles.
Employee self-service for:
TIP: LEARN NAMES & FACES
by using Workday to see your organizational charts! This feature is helpful when learning your organization, finding out who to contact or collaborate with. The "Org Charts" contain reporting structure, job titles, pictures, and hierarchy.
1.) Log into workday on the website https://hr.cornell.edu/workday
2.) Type “my org chart” in the search bar in the top left to navigate to your org chart
3.) Click on “My Org Chart” from the search results
TIP: CHANGE OR UPDATE HOME AND WORK CONTACT INFORMATION
Check your personal information in Workday to verify or update your preferred name, work location & phone, emergency contacts, and other details.
- CUInfo: a handy website to start the day, featuring useful university links, Cornell news and weather, alerts, and people search.
- Weather Conditions: Will you need an umbrella, boots, mittens, or sunglasses today... or all of the above?
Print as PDF