Staff Member Responsibilities:
- Manage their performance and ask for feedback throughout the year
- Demonstrate efforts to continuously develop skills
- Assess their own performance in the Performance Dialogue (doc) (optional, depending on supervisor’s preference)
- Collaborate with supervisor to complete Individual Development Plan (pdf) and/or Individual Goal Alignment (doc) (optional, depending on supervisor’s preference)
- Provide feedback to your supervisor
It’s important that supervisors give clear feedback, and that the PMP is conducted consistently across all units, with transparency, fairness, and efficiency.
- Gather feedback for the staff member as agreed upon by the unit
- Recognize and reward staff member
- Talent discussion with leadership team to share staff performance and skill sets. For more details about talent discussion tools and recommendations, contact Jennifer Fonseca at 254-1635 or Kathy Burkgren at 255-7867.