The newly updated Performance Dialogue templates are now available. The following changes were made from last year’s templates:
- The NCAA acknowledgement was removed; we will be using another method to collect this data from only the necessary individuals.
- There is no longer a separate question about reviewing the SPD, instead it was added to the overall help text to another question.
- The help text for the “overall rating” section was slightly tweaked.
- Within Goals, employees are now able to tie their individual goals to the larger University goals via the “Supports” field.
- There is a new notification to employee, upon “completion”, letting them know their performance dialogue has been finalized.
Please see this 2018 Performance Dialogue pdf for a view of the new template.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to the Workday Helpdesk at 255-8828 or email@example.com.