Welcome to the Workday Training catalog!
The following three types of training are available for learning about Workday:
- Tutorials (immediately available by clicking on headings at left)
- Job Aids (immediately available by clicking job aids for listing.)
- Hands-on Training and Open Forums through CU Learn sign-up (see below)
If you are new to Workday and want to begin learning about the project and how Workday works in general, we suggest you start with the self-paced tutorials entitled Fundamentals of Workday: Overview and Fundamentals of Workday: Foundations, located under General Information in the left navigation menu. Topics that will be covered include:
- Business Processes
Note: Although Workday is a very intuitive program, we strongly recommend that, before logging on, you take the Fundamentals hands-on training described above or review other on-line tutorials listed at the left.
Optional Open Forums—for MGMT Partners and HR Partner only—may be scheduled in the future.
If you'd like to attend one of these optional open forums, please access CU Learn to register.
Enroll in CU Learn for Workday Classes
CU Learn is accessed through your Web browser.
Note: CU Learn is a new training platform. We recommend you first visit CU Learn Help to find out how to search for classes, find class schedules, and enroll.
HINT: To find exactly what you need in CU Learn, we recommend that you first copy and paste course numbers from information that has been provided to you or from this catalog. Have these handy when using CU Learn to enroll.
To access CU Learn, take the following steps:
- In your Web browser, go to Employee Essentials and log in with your NetID.
- Click the CU Learn menu, then click the Enter CU Learn button at the bottom of the page.
- In the Search Learning Catalog box, select Catalog Items. Then in the Search the Catalog field, enter the course number of the class or tutorial you want to take. (Remember, you can copy and paste these from the Workday Training catalog here.)
- Click the Search Catalog Items button. Then follow the links to the course or tutorial enrollment page.
To ask a question or send feedback, please e-mail email@example.com or see Training Liaisons (provides listing of contacts).
List all training materials.