Endowed Retirees Open Enrollment 2021 is now closed.
Monday, October 19 - Friday, November 6, 2020
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NEXT?
- Please watch for a mailing from Aetna being sent to your home in mid-October. It will contain reminders about your health plan options and any contribution changes effective January 1, 2021.
- Please read the material carefully to ensure your current health plan continues to meet your needs.
- If you're eligible for Medicare please review the Health Plan Comparison Charts for the MAPD and Retiree 80/20 Plans.
- Join us for an Online Open Enrollment meeting where we'll review your benefit options for next year and answer any questions you may have.
- The Aetna Retiree Service Center is available to answer your questions about your health plan coverage, open enrollment deadlines, meeting dates, and retiree premiums.
Aetna Retiree Service Center: 1-800-338-4533 (TTY: 711)
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
- For questions about your Prescription Drug Plan coverage through OptumRx, call OptumRx (if you have the Retiree 80/20 Plan or the RPHP Pre-Medicare Plan), contact:
Optum Rx: 1-866-533-6977 available 24/7
Print as PDF