Monday, October 18 - Friday, November 5, 2021
NO ACTION IS NEEDED if you want the same coverage in 2022 as you had in 2021!
Watch this presentation with representatives from Cornell Benefit Services and Aetna.
WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS?
- On or before October 11th you will receive a mailing (sent to your home) directly from Aetna , reminding you of your health plan options and any contribution changes effective January 1, 2022.
- Please read the material carefully to ensure your current health plan continues to meet your needs.
- If you're eligible for Medicare please review the Health Plan Comparison Charts for the Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan (MAPD) and Retiree 80/20 Plan.
- Join us for an Online Open Enrollment meeting where Aetna and Cornell Benefit Services representatives will review your benefit options for next yet, and answer any questions you may have.
You can log-in to AetnaRetireeHealth.com/Cornell at any time to review your current benefit information, watch videos, read articles and use tools to help you with your healthcare decisions. In addition, from this site you can manage your bills and make payments, or you can choose to ‘go paperless’ and ask Aetna to email you when your bill is ready to view and pay online.
- For questions about your Aetna health plan coverage, open enrollment deadlines, meeting dates, and retiree premiums, please contact:
Aetna Retiree Service Center: 1-800-338-4533 (TTY: 711)
available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
- For questions about your Prescription Drug Plan coverage through OptumRx (if you have the Retiree 80/20 Plan or the RPHP Pre-Medicare Plan), use the contact info below:
Optum Rx: 1-866-533-6977 available 24/7
Print as PDF