Make the most of your career at any stage.
- Career Management Toolkit: an innovative 5-step toolkit to help you plan and manage your individual career development.
- Career Navigator: use this tool to explore the job structure and career tracks at Cornell (note: available jobs are not listed in the Career Navigator) .
- Optimal Resume –Writing the resume is a step-by-step process that requires time and thought and is a critical tool in the job search process.
- Interviewing Skills (pdf) will help you prepare for the interview and answer questions with poise and confidence.
Collaborate With Your Supervisor:
- Individual Career Consultation: an overview of career coaching services and eligibility.
- Cornell Careers provides information on positions that are currently available at Cornell.
- Cornell University homepage can help you identify locations at Cornell where you might be interested in working, whether or not there are current openings. Schedule informational meetings to learn more about the department's work and culture.
- Networking Resources: One of the best things you can do to learn more about a particular career is to connect with others.
- Professional organizations are a great way to connect with people in your chosen career for purposes of networking.
Print as PDF