Tools and resources to help grow your career.
At Cornell, we want your career to be more than a way to survive – we want your career to be where you thrive. We’ve created a helpful toolkit to assist in planning and managing your career development. Check each step for ideas and resources that can help you take charge of your career and maximize your potential.
Career Management Toolkit Overview
1. Learn About Yourself: Clarify and understand your interests, skills, and values
2. Explore Careers: Seek career or job opportunities that interest you
3. Plan Your Next Steps: Set goals and develop knowledge and skills to enhance performance orn advance your career
4. Take Action: Make the most of opportunities to promote your achievements and abilities
5. Evaluate Your Progress: Assess and reflect on your experiences