It's Baaaaaaack! Cornell Recreation Connection proudly presents the Halloween Photo Contest for 2021!
Eligibility: Open to all Cornell staff, faculty, and retirees. This year's categories will be for funniest, scariest, best carving, cutest critter, and most original.
Entries: Entries will be open October 8th through October 22nd. Photos entered into the contest will be posted here for viewing and voting purposes. Please see guidelines below.
Voting: All staff, faculty & retirees will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite photos October 26 & 27. Winners will be announced October 29th!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITES!
- Contest is open to all staff, faculty and retirees.
- Photos must be yours - do not upload photos you have "borrowed" from the internet.
- Be respectful - please no nudity or offensive content, and be considerate of cultural heritage/traditions.
- Any pet submissions should be submitted to the "Creative Critters" category.
- CRC reserves the right to remove any photo from the contest for any reason.
- Entry into photo contest gives CRC and Cornell permission to post photos online (websites, print & social media, etc.).
- HAVE FUN!
Note:We have eliminated the group category this year due to social distancing recommendations. Entries are intended for individuals. If you do choose to submit a photo containing colleagues, friends or family members, please be sure you have the permission of each person featured to do so, and include a clear description of the photo in your entry.
1. Photo entries must be received by end of day Friday, 10/22
2. Photos will be displayed on the CRC website beginning 10/26
2. Voting will take place 10/26 & 10/27
3. Winners will be announced on 10/29!
Questions, concerns, and accommodation requests should be sent to: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing your photos!
Print as PDF