Cornell employee data, pay, benefits, and other details are managed in Workday. To access information about your pay, log in to Workday and click on the pay icon. From here you can view recent payslips and manage direct deposit details, withholdings, and your W2.
How to manage your pay options
Click here for other useful instructions on using Workday.
At Cornell, exempt employees are paid semimonthly; non-exempt employees are paid biweekly. View pay calendars here.
Overtime, Travel & Expenses: Have questions about compensation for things like overtime, or travel and business expenses? Because policies can vary depending on the classifications above, it’s best to ask your supervisor or HR representative.
Performance based pay: Learn more about Cornell’s pay advancement opportunities.
If you’d like to know more about Cornell’s compensation ranges and position classifications, use the Career Navigator tool.
- If you’re a current Cornell employee, you’ll begin with a description of your present position.
- Want to see how you might advance from your current job? See options for different career path progressions on the right side of the screen.
- Select “All Families” to explore job titles across families and pay bands.
- Want to see what jobs are available? Click here for internal job postings.
- If you’re not currently employed by Cornell, enter as a guest; you’ll begin on the “Career Areas” page, which describes Cornell’s job families.
- Click on a job family to see positions across pay bands within that family.
- Click on a position to see the job description and compensation range.
- You can also browse and compare all job titles by selecting “All Families.”
- Want to see what jobs are available? Click here for external job postings.
Print as PDF